Skip to main content
Terms and Condition
- You will not misrepresent your identity.
- Do not submit or upload any work or answers that aren't entirely your own.
- Do not provide access to, disclose, copy, distribute, transmit, display, record, post, or publish any assessment questions or answers.
- Do not modify or alter any assessment results or course completion certificates.
- Do not do anything illegal.
- Do not violate or infringe another person rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral, privacy right, personal rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Do not use the Services to harm, stalk, abuse, threaten, or harass another person, organization or RCMRD.
- Do not use the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Do not: (i) circumvent or bypass any technological protection measures in or relating to the Services or any element thereof, or (ii) disassemble, decompile, hack, decrypt, emulate, exploit, or reverse engineer any software or other element of the Services that is included in or accessible through the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable copyright law expressly permits doing so.
- Do not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any RCMRD server, or the network(s) connected to any RCMRD server, or interfere with any other person use and enjoyment of any Services.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any RCMRD server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Do not engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Do not help others break these rules.
- Do not use the Services to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
- Do not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines.
- Do not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Do not use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Do not obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services, except the data that RCMRD intends to make available to you.
- Do not use the Services to publish, post, upload, distribute, share or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Do not engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).