TERMS OF SERVICE FOR RCMRD eLEARNING PLATFORM
Section 1: Description of Services
These terms of service 'TOS' is an agreement between you and RCMRD that apply to your access to and use of this website and the products, materials, software, information, tools, services, updates, enhancements and new features that RCMRD makes available to you via this website (collectively the 'Services'). RCMRD reserves the right to change these TOS at any time without notice to you by posting new terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you must stop using the Services. You can view the most current version of the terms by clicking the Terms of Service hypertext link located at the bottom of any web page that is part of this website.
Section 2: Acceptance of the Terms of Service
By accepting these TOS when that option is made available to you, by using the Services or by continuing to use the Services, you agree to abide by the most current version of these TOS without modification by you. If you do not agree, you may not access or use the Services.
Section 3: Website Account, Notifications and Service Availability
You must have an account for this website to access and use the Services. You may have only one (1) account for this website at a time. You agree (a) not to provide any false, inaccurate or misleading information when registering for your account, and (b) to maintain and update your account information so it remains current and accurate. You are required to sign in with your website account each time you access the Services. You may not transfer to any third party, either temporarily or permanently, any rights to access or use the Services or your account. You may not use anyone else's account to access the Services. You are solely responsible for: (a) keeping your password and account confidential, and (b) any and all activities that occur under your account. You must promptly notify RCMRD of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. RCMRD will not be liable for any loss that you incur if someone else uses your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You can close your account at any time by sending an email to RCMRD
Section 4: Site Registration and Course Registration
In order to fully participate in all Site activities, you must register and create a User Account. You are required to provide a valid email address ('Email Address') and create a user password ('User Password') and a unique username, which will be publicly visible on the forum and other locations on the Site. In setting up your User Account, you may also be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your name, location or other information required to confirm your identity. To participate in an online course you will be required to register in the course by selecting the course from the list of offered courses. You may be required to provide additional information at the time of registration including, without limitation, evidence of eligibility or of successful completion of prerequisite courses.
Section 5: Use of the Services & Rules for Online Conduct
- You will not misrepresent your identity.
- Do not submit or upload any work or answers that aren't entirely your own.
- Do not provide access to, disclose, copy, distribute, transmit, display, record, post, or publish any assessment questions or answers.
- Do not modify or alter any assessment results or course completion certificates.
- Do not do anything illegal.
- Do not violate or infringe another person rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral, privacy right, personal rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Do not use the Services to harm, stalk, abuse, threaten, or harass another person, organization or RCMRD.
- Do not use the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Do not engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Do not help others break these rules.
- Do not use the Services to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services.
- Do not violate any code of conduct or other guidelines.
- Do not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Do not use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Do not obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services, except the data that RCMRD intends to make available to you.
- Do not use the Services to publish, post, upload, distribute, share or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Do not engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- Do not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any RCMRD server, or the network(s) connected to any RCMRD server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services.
- Don't attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any RCMRD server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.